Issued in the interest of self-protection of the visitors and Sungubala Eco Camp staff members.
I knowingly and willingly consent for myself, my spouse and my children, under my care to visit Sungubala Eco Camp during the COVID-19 pandemic.
I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show symptoms and can still be highly contagious. It is impossible to determine per person.
Sungubala Eco Camp has put additional measures in place to reduce the risk for everyone.
- I understand that due to the frequency of visitors, the characteristics of the virus, and the characteristics of the service industry, that I have an elevated risk of contracting the virus simply by visiting another area.
- I understand that social distancing of at least one meter is recommended by the NICD and that this might not always be possible within the service industry.
- I verify that I have not come in contact with a patient with confirmed COVID-19 infection.
- I confirm that my family and I are not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 listed below:
- Shortness of Breath
- Dry Cough
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- I verify that in the past 14 days we have not traveled outside of South Africa to a country with high infections of coronavirus, or worked somewhere where there are a many international travelers.
- I verify that in the past 14 days I have not traveled within South Africa to an area with high local transmissions.
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the above mentioned content, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss this.