Sungubala Eco Camp reserves the right of admission
Sungubala Eco Camp cannot be held responsible for:
- Any loss or damage to the property or possisions of any guest, resident or visitor whether such camage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise or by the negligence or the wrongful act of anyone in the employment of or acting on behalf of the owners or company.
- Any personal injuries of whatsoever nature, sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act by anyone employed by the owner/company or any other person, or by the defective functioning off any apparatus belonging to the company / owner.
- Any person who signs the resort register and who is accompanied or visited by any person, safeguard the owner/company against any responsibility towards any person in the instances explained in the conditions in paragraphs (1) and (2) above.
- Accommodation in the Camp is provided on a cash basis only and guests, visitors or residents must pay their accounts in advance.
- Guests must at no time be reckless, so as to endanger themselves or others.
- Sungubala Eco Camp and its environs are to be considered a conservation area in all respects.
- Strictly no pets are allowed
- Cavern facilities are for their guests only.
- Check out is by 10h00 on the day of departure please (when new arrivals are expected in you r unit)
- No portable radios or Hi-Fi’s are allowed to be used in the Camp.
- No 4 wheelers or scrambler motorbikes are allowed on the property.
- Please respect the peace and tranquillity of others that have come to enjoy these.
We hope you enjoy your stay!